Friday, November 26, 2010

Hoping For New

Ok this subject is about a different girl that is I mean HOT!!!!!!! She is like an angel that came down from heaven and just became a girl that was human. I told my friends to ask her out for me but one of my friends not the other. At the end of the day when I was walking home with them I heard my other friend say that he asked out that girl for me and that really got me angry. The reason is because I knew that should say no if my other buddy did that but now the buddy that I asked to do this for me is maybe going to on Monday. I wonder what she might say because on Friday last week I over heard her talking to her friend about some guy I guess (probably me) that asked her and she said "Do you think I should go out with him?" and that was what I heard.



I wonder what she might say on Monday but there is a 50% chance that she might say yes and a 50% chance that she might say no. I am crossing my fingers and hoping that she will say yes because if that happens then it would probably be the greatest moment in the history of children at my school. Cross your fingers and hope for me please and thank you. Well that is all I have to say for tonight and I guess I hope everyone a good night. Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
SkinnyGuy1999

No comments:

Post a Comment