Saturday, February 5, 2011

Now it is all about love

So yesterday me and my other friends and girlfriend had honor role, so when I was nominated for honorable mention my girlfriend clapped and when I was walking by my parents weren't there so I justed walked fast back to my seat. Then when my girlfriend went up up slapped my knee as a clap and the girl next to me is my girl friend's friend and she told me " I am going to tell her you didn't clap for her" and then I said " I did and anyways I am going to congrat her on the bus and when I was going back to class I saw my girl friend so I gave her a hug and then my friend went ohhhhhhhhhh and I said shut up.

Skinnyguy1999,
THANKS FOR READING!!!

3 comments:

  1. well well well, u finally write about your girlfriend. Ask if she has any friends. Most likely blond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea she actually does to the exact. Her name is Reylin, i will ask her out for you lol.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have u asked her out for me? I need a gf to sound cool at school and have some reveange on the people who rubbed it in my face.


    HAH

    ReplyDelete