Thursday, September 22, 2011

Catching up

WOW!!! I haven't posted anything in a VERY long time so I am gonna get you guys caught up. Im in 7th grade now and it is almost the end of the first term and I still go to the same school. I have a way new girlfriend to you guys but for me I have been dated her for almost 2 MONTHS! I am really amazed by it because she is almost my longest girlfriend I have ever had. I am glad im in 7th grade cause it seems like they give us a break from 6th grade because we have mostly only tests.


Also my friend that lives across the street from me has a new girlfriend but most people hate her because she was talking crap to one of all there friends. I hope she can get along with them, also Its been weird because my girlfriend she broke up with me cause people were pressuring her too but then me and her talked and we worked things out and just today we hugged again because we broke up at lunch/recess.


But I guess me and kid at my school get along now because we made a deal that he gave me a bracelet and im gonna give him 3 bucks tomorrow and Im wondering if someone did something to it. But yea that is to catch my readers up on what has been going on lately and thanks for reading. Also please comment, share with your friends, or anything you can do to get me more readers cause all I have are 55.


Thanks for your support and thanks for reading,
Skinnyguy1999

No comments:

Post a Comment