Friday, October 11, 2013

I don't know what to title this.

  I am now in high school. I currently go to Smoky Hill High School. I am the biggest loner there is known to mankind. Pretty much no one likes me or wants to date me. I have been rejected like 4 or 5 times already and it's just weird. I have not been this single for this long. I really want is to be able to have someone that would actually love me and stay with me. Or maybe it's just my teenage brain thinking stupid like. I hate some of the things that happen with my life. I hate it so much it is just ridiculous. I thought I might as well just post on here considering you guys are probably getting angry with me for forgetting all the time to post on here. I guess I only really do it on my free time that I have. I guess you guys are the main support I have for me as family. Besides my family that is. I just guess you guys give me the support of actually reading my blog if you even do. 


  I try to be on here as much as I can. I have just been so focused on school lately and I just really forget to post on here sometimes. I was with Ashleigh and she was an amazing person and she just let it go to waste because she never actually cared about me. I just guess I don't know what to do anymore. I really cared for Ashleigh. I don't know why I focus on girls so much. I just guess I do. That's the reason the HTML to this website is called mybadlovelife.blogspot.com. Just think of it that way. I have been getting better with my typing considering I don't have to look at the keyboard while I type but I guess I never really have before. Well I will try to keep you more updated on things and sorry for not posting on here in a long time. Have a goodnight.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment