Saturday, March 17, 2012

Catching up AGAIN!

Alright so as you all know I am in 7th grade so everything has been going good lately, remember the girl I liked and she liked me too so I asked her out? Me and her broke up sadly to say. But I have a new girlfriend and her name is Amber she is in 6th grade going to my school. The reason I like her is because she has a great personality plus she is hot! Also i have looked at the visitor finder and 91 views is awesome! Thanks guys it's good to know people want to know what I am doing with my life!


Right now it's getting really hot where I live and I hate the hotness like I know it beats the winter but it's too hot. I like spring because it's just the right temperature for everything. But I am serious about my girlfriend, I love her and she is the world to me and I sure do hope we stay together and she does too. Good thing she said yes, well actually she was the one that asked me out and I was the one that said yes. Pretty crazy right because I was the one that liked her first and plus she didn't even know me at first.


It's 4th quarter at my school right now and yesterday at school was awesome because the teachers and the 8th graders played basketball against each other and the teachers have one 57 times in a row for 57 years they have been doing this and it was fun to watch so I had a good time. But for now I don't think I have much more to talk about so I am gonna go. Also I am going to be changing the web address for my blog.


Thanks for reading
Skinnyguy1999

No comments:

Post a Comment