Thursday, April 5, 2012

From now on!

From now I I will be posting stuff everyone week except for on Saturdays and Sundays. So this means you guys will be seeing a lot of more posts and plus I will be creating a new blog about Minecraft and I will be posting pictures and videos ok so yea just be ready cause I am going to create the blog tonight and then tomorrow I will be posting the link. Be looking forward to this. Also I broke up with Amber and now I am trying to get another girl I can't spell her name but I like her a lot and also she is in my gym class so I have a better chance. But here is the thing I already know that she likes me cause everyone was talking about it and I honestly think we could be a good couple but she already has a boyfriend so that is what pissed me off. So I will talk more about this tomorrow so yea be ready. Thanks, Skinnyguy1999

No comments:

Post a Comment