Sunday, September 9, 2012

Why can't she be with me?

Alright I don't usually speak about my feelings but with my girlfriend it's hard not to. I love her a lot like she means a lot more to me then anyone else I know and don't know, she know's how I feel about her and I know how she feels about me. So basically we are perfect for each other. Also if your coming from TeaDawg17's blog it's the same thing but I try not to be mean about it like he did. So if you don't want to hear about love and things like that then please leave cause that's just stupid to read a blog you don't want to read because of that. But like I said before it's not an easy thing multi-tasking the way I do I have to be there for my friend and hang out with my girlfriend worry about school and worry about my grandma (which she is going to die soon) all at the same time. Not very easy and then when I get on my blog I wont have the tolerance for someone's idiot actions! Please be respectful and kind to everyone you meet and please respect the way others and I feel. Have a good night and I will be posting 2 more new posts after this in a while. - Skinnyguy1999

No comments:

Post a Comment