Monday, May 27, 2013

Relationships and fighting

Well some great news I might be getting back with Laurissa again. She is telling me how bad she feels for breaking up with me and how bad she wants me back and that she would do anything to get me back. She is even willing to break up with Mason just to get with me. So I guess I'll get back with her but I'll just end up feeling bad cause of Mason. But then again he misses Amber and Amber misses him so it's kinda a win, win situation for me. I get the girl I love back and my friend get's the girl he loves back. If she takes him that is cause I'm not sure but I think the last time they broke up he ended it. So she is really sad over it. I feel bad that she has gotten hurt all these times and I want to help but I'm not sure what I can do to help. I try to help as many people as I can but when I make one person happy another person get's hurt so it's basically just a cycle. I hate when that stuff happens because then I get blamed for everything and then my friends get all mad at me and want to fight me which I don't understand why they want to because I would just end up socking them and knocking them out. That reminds me, there's this one kid at my school, I swear I would knock him the hell out. I would make sure I beat him to an inch of his life because of how cool he thinks he is. And I'm sure if I fought someone and beat them to an inch of their life I wouldn't get people talking crap about me. I hope I fight someone cause I have all this anger built up from god knows when and I can't wait to release it into someone's face with my fist. I'm a very violent person because I know how to fight just no one has seen me get into a fight because I don't want to fight but if I have to just to prove myself then I will and that's what I've been doing all year is trying to piss certain kids off that I don't like and try and get them to hit me first so I can finish it. I don't like my school and that's why i can't wait to go to high school because I am doing football and when your with all the people in football. They consider you family and they will get your back through out high school and I think that is really cool because I do the same at school right now. I protect people I consider family. I just end up socking people I don't consider family. But ya I had a 3 day weekend and that was pretty cool because I got to play games and go to parties and have a great time. I have finals this week though when I go back to school. I don't like finals because that just means they are gonna be really hard and I might end up failing them because I'm not that intelligent and I don't think I'm gonna be able to go to high school if I don't pass these finals. Well that's my post for today cause I don't have much more to say. I'll let you know what happens between me and Laurissa and what happens between Mason and Amber. Laters, Skinnyguy1999

No comments:

Post a Comment