Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Summer into Senior Year


              Where has the time gone man? I've been writing on this blog since I was ever using the internet by myself. I can't believe I'm going into my senior year and I'm still going to be dealing with bullshit people in my life. I haven't been able to keep up with the blog lately but things have been going OK, I recently started a job at McDonald's and it's not a bad start for a teenage kid. I enjoy the work place and I like the discounts I receive. But so many things have happened, and so much bad shit is going on now that I'm doing it involuntarily now. I have 2 bad addictions that won't be discussed due to reasons I will not explain. But I'm not the same happy little boy I used to be growing up? I used to enjoy everything in life, hell I even enjoyed the time when I was a depressed pre-teen. But shit does not get good for me at all man. The only thing going good for me is my family and what I own. I appreciate it all man everything I have and my whole family I appreciate but damn dude I hate who I am and I hate the way I am treated. Shit doesn't go right for me at all and no one realizes the shit they say or do effects me in different ways. Honestly sometimes I feel like I am writing this for my own pleasure considering I enjoy writing period. I don't even know what to talk about half the time I make these posts if you can't already tell you know what I mean? Fuck man you know the number one thing that pisses me off is that I'm not the person I want to be anymore. I was the person I want to be for a good whole year and all the shit people put me through just threw me back to my old ways. I don't give a fuck about anyone or how they feel anymore. I honestly could care less I only care for myself and it's saddening to say that even for myself but what can I say other than the truth to the people who even read this shit blog. But honestly fuck all of you who doubted me and told me I wasn't going to go places. And treated me like shit. I don't care about any of you anymore and if you were to hit me up I wouldn't respond like I usually did when I was being nice so that I could make new friends. Dealing with all of your bull shit just to make you happy and to think I would gain anything out of it was a fucking joke. Shit has been going downhill but I'm making myself better. I'm becoming a better person as I grow older and I hope things go well in the future for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment