Saturday, March 2, 2013

Done Caring!

As you all know... I'm worthless... I have no point in life... This f*****g sucks! I'm sick of being treated like dirt by a lot of people in my new school... I have only have 3 good friends. Maddi, Kyle, and Triston... It seems to me that Maddi is the only one who really cares if I die or not... Triston and Kyle could care less. Me ex wouldn't care either... But you wanna know what is funny? She says she "cared" about me and "loved" me and yes I did break up with her but the moment I did I knew it was a mistake so I tried to get her back the best I could... That didn't work out to well... But when my friend Kyle talked to her she said she could care less if I wanted her back or not... Yea so much she "cared" about me... I'm sick of all of it I am being dead serious too... It's so stupid that I could let her get to my head like that... It was an idiotic choice to DATE her in the first place! Yea I said it! I could care less about her anymore! I am done trying to fight for her back I am done trying for all of these things. I hate the way she treats me after we break up! Yea sure you can be mad but that doesn't mean you can go out and say "he is a worthless peice of S**T!" No that is so not cool... I hate that I let it get to the point where I actually did care for her and I actually did love her so much... B+L Hell no! She is just another LOSER at my school. Just like everyone thinks of everyone... I'm sure I have got to be the biggest loser in the world... For the way my school is making it seem... I find my school's drama so idiotic and immature. One thing get's said in the 8th grade hallway and it's down to the 6th grade hallway in about 30 minutes... It spreads like a disease that no one can get rid of... I'm done caring for Laurissa i'm so done with it... I tried and gave her a chance to be with me again because I wanted her back so bad... She was the one who originally like me in the first place so now that it is like this... I could care less and I'm done with her and I am done with girlfriends and I am done having just friends, I want good friends... Friends I can trust and play around with and have friendly conversations about bikes or something :) that would be the day I would want to live forever... For now I want to die and rot in hell, I hate my life... Like I said the only good people in it are Tyler, Maddi, Kyle, and Triston... Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment